What type of coverage do you need?

Open Enrollment has ended for 2018's individual health insurance market, but special enrollment periods may occur for you that will allow for to buy health insurance.

  1. If you lose health insurance for any reason other than non pay.
  2. If you move to a different county.
  3. Get married.
  4. Become ineligible for Medicaid.
  5. Have a change of citizenship.
  6. Become ineligible to be on parents plan.

If you have any questions on how these 6 Special enrollments may benefit you. Please gives a call and we will review your eligibility.

Posted 12:04 PM

Tags: health
Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017

View Mobile Version

Our Customer Feedback

Our latest blogs

  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
Jordan Insurance Agency
© Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder