Open Enrollment has ended for 2018's individual health insurance market, but special enrollment periods may occur for you that will allow for to buy health insurance.
- If you lose health insurance for any reason other than non pay.
- If you move to a different county.
- Get married.
- Become ineligible for Medicaid.
- Have a change of citizenship.
- Become ineligible to be on parents plan.
If you have any questions on how these 6 Special enrollments may benefit you. Please gives a call and we will review your eligibility.