Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
What is auto insurance?
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverages. If you're financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
Most auto policies are for six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it's time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.
Why do you need auto insurance?
It's really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you're in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Questions to ask your agent
Your Independent Agent is an advocate for finding auto insurance that meets your specific needs. Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if you get in an accident? The choice between a lower premium or a lower deductible can be a difficult choice and the choice may vary from person to person. We are committed to giving you the options that allows your plan to work best for you.
- What is the insurance company's level of service and ability to pay claims? The Auto companies we use are all A rated and have the financial backing needed to cover you when the day comes to cover your loss.
- What discounts are available? We place the appropriate discounts to your quotes, ask about any additional options that might apply to your policy including good driver, multiple policy and student discounts.
- What's the procedure for filing and settling a claim? When filling claims you have the ability to call our office and we will handle the initial contact with the company, and if there is any trouble with the settlement we can call and help submit information and help you throughout the process.
Thank you for your interest in Jordan Insurance Agency. We work with multiple A+ rated carriers to bring you the best coverage for your needs and budget. Please feel free to call us at 386.362.4724 with any questions or email them and an insurance agent will reply promptly.
Insuring: Live Oak, Branford, Wellborn, Lake City, Fort White, Mayo, Day, Jasper, White Springs, Jennings, Greenville, Madison and Lee, FL